All In Wisconsin
WDP and The Community
All In Wisconsin is a podcast based in Milwaukee Wisconsin geared toward promoting 1) greater communication and collaboration in the field of reentry/reform/decarceration and 2) the successes, humanity, and agency of people with criminal records. We are a part of a community of podcasts around these issues in WI that work together to correct the narrative about the justice system and how we can better bring about safety and justice in communities. Thank you for your time.
- Episode 9: Dialo Orr – A 100+ year sentence and one of the best humans you will ever meet
- Episode 8: Janos Marton, the National Director of Dream Corps JUSTICE, discusses the nuances of reform vs abolition
- Episode 7: David Carlson discusses decarceration efforts in Eau Claire and his new holistic treatment operation We Adapt.
- Episode 6: Dawn and Carmen are two shining examples of collaboration in Wisconsin.
- Episode 5: Dr. Darren Wheelock on why recidivism stats are very misleading or flawed.